Enjoy the fun of reading and unlock achievements!
Beanstack is a website and app that serves as an interactive home for reading challenges and events. It’s your one-stop-shop to not only register for challenges, but to also track your reading habits and unlock badges!
What You Can Do
- Register as an Individual, Family, Group, or Class
- Perfect for parents, summer camps, and teachers!
- Track Your Reading
- Keep a Reading Log
- Quickly add books to your Log by scanning the book's barcode
- Set/Record Session Timers
- Keeps track of what you've read and how long you've read
- Keep a Reading Log
- Complete Reading Challenges
- Choose from Youth or Adult Reading Challenges created by the Library
- Write Book Reviews
- Now available on desktop and mobile!
- Earn Badges, Incentives, and Prizes
- Digital badges and achievements as well as prizes from your Library
- View Highlights
- Features your badges, stats, and streaks based on your reading habits
- Manage a Family Member's Reading Log & Achievements
- (If registered as a Family) Easily switch views between member profiles without having to change log-ins
How to Sign Up
Beanstack is easy to use and available both online and as a mobile app. Get started by visiting our Champaign County Library Beanstack website at https://champaigncountylibrary.beanstack.org to create your account. You can also register through the app (find out how under "Get the App").
You do not need to have a Library Card to sign up for and use Beanstack. The app allows for everyone, even those without cards, to register and participate in challenges! Choose how you would like to register (as an individual, registering a child, registering a family or group) and then complete all required fields (marked with *) in the online form.
Note: An email address is required, if you do not have an email address you will need to create one first then come back to register for Beanstack.
Once registered, you can access your account online or in the app by signing in with your username and password.
Get the App
Find the free app in the Apple App Store or Google Play under the name “Beanstack Tracker" and select "Get" or "Install."
Once downloaded, open the app and follow the simple step-by-step prompts to create an account for yourself, your child, or your family/group. If you've already created your account through the website, you can skip this step and just sign in to your existing account with your registered username and password.
Be sure to have a valid email address ready before starting the registration process. If you do not have an email address, you will have to first create one and then reopen the app in order to register. You do not need to have a Library Card to sign up for and use Beanstack. The app allows for everyone, even those without cards, to register and participate in challenges!
Registering on the Website vs. Through the App: Since the app does not use our direct website link, the first prompt in creating your account is selecting "Find Your School or Library" and entering "Champaign County Library" in the search option. Otherwise the process is the same as registering on the website. All fields are required except for phone number.
If at any time you need help with Beanstack, please visit their Helpdesk and type in your question. If you can't find your answer there, library staff would be happy to assist you!