You are now able to place holds on items through our card catalog and use the curbside pick-up service to get physical items Staff will contact you to schedule a time to pick up your holds.
How to use curbside service:
- Place your holds online or over the phone.
- We'll notify you to schedule a pick up time.
- Park in one of the marked spots on the library's east side.
- Call 937-653-3811 when you arrive.
- Open your trunk and return to your car.
- A staff person will place items in your trunk.
Please return items in the book drop located on the west side of the building. Items returned will be held in quarantine for 3 days, so items will not be checked in until after that time.
Have questions about using the card catalog to place holds? Check out this video.